Power up your devices with our 4.2V 500mA DC charger. This power supply adapter features a 3.5mm x 5.5mm connector, making it compatible with a wide range of devices. With its high-quality construction and reliable performance, this charger is an essential accessory for home, office, or travel use. Order now for fast and efficient charging of your devices
- Output Interface: USB Output
- Package: No
- Use: Standard Battery
- Model Number: H1070
- Display screen: No
- Intelligent Charge: Yes
- Quick charge: No
- Type: Electric
- Brand Name: HCQWBING
- Origin: Mainland China
- Certification: NONE
Product name: 18650 direct charge (headlight flashlight charger)
1. Input voltage range.110-240V
2. Input voltage frequency: 50-60Hz.
3. Output voltage 4.2V
4. Rated output current 500mA
5. The work efficiency is 80%.
6. Output short circuit protection.
7. Overheating protection.
Output 2 wires, the output is green when it is in normal standby state, it is red when charging, and when the voltage of the rechargeable battery reaches about 4.16V, the red light turns green. At this time, the charger does not stop charging completely, but continues with a small current trickle. Charging, the maximum cut-off voltage is 4.21V. The charger has a full set of protection, so no matter how the wiring is short-circuited, the charger will not be damaged.
Plug style: DC3.5 and DC5.5
Output line length: total length 60cm (line length is adjusted according to requirements)
With display light: green light when the charger is empty, red light when loaded, green light when fully charged
Appearance features: US/European regulations [optional]
1. It can effectively eliminate the interference to the peripheral equipment and has its own anti-interference performance and high reliability.
2. Small DC ripple and high working efficiency.
3. Low operating temperature and long service life.
4. Wide input voltage range, in line with global usage standards.
5. Good insulation performance and high electrical strength.
6. With short circuit, over current, overload, over voltage
With IC turn light
There are no reviews yet.